Unable to change payment method

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geoffrey Leach
Sophomore

Unable to change payment method

I need to change my payment method. Presumably this is to be found under Account Information, but all that is displayed under this topic is:
Something went wrong. Please try again, or contact customer care if you receive this message again

Or did I miss some other link?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi Geoffrey,

Alternatively, you can try the Pay Now link in top right corner. When you try to pay and subsequently have to add payment info, you should be able to check the option to keep the entered payment option for future bills.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You didn't miss a link. Some of us are experiencing issues with the account page (HughesNet is aware of this issue and working on it, but it takes a long time). Best you can do right now is call customer service and they can change the payment method for you.  

Geoffrey Leach wrote:
I need to change my payment method. Presumably this is to be found under Account Information, but all that is displayed under this topic is:
Something went wrong. Please try again, or contact customer care if you receive this message again

Or did I miss some other link?

Liz

Hi Geoffrey,

Alternatively, you can try the Pay Now link in top right corner. When you try to pay and subsequently have to add payment info, you should be able to check the option to keep the entered payment option for future bills.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz, thanks. Appears to be just what I needed.

You're welcome!