Unhappy Customer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HappyDay1997
New Poster

Unhappy Customer

We have been hughesnet custumers since early December and are not happy with the product. First of all, when I originally called Hughesnet to find out information about the product, I was led to believe my monthly payment would be less than it is, and that 10GB would be plenty per month based on how often my husband and I stream. I also felt pushed to make the decision the same day I called. The sales rep kept telling me if I waited and called back a few days later, which I wanted to do so I could read reviews and check other options, my credit score would take a hit. I spoke with him several times that day. After install, I called my bank because I felt very uneasy about the sales process, and my bank assured me that waiting a few days would not have negatively affected my credit score! I strongly believe the sales rep used a fear tactic to push me into making the decesion the same day before I was ready. Please pull the Sales Calls. As it turns out, we use way more than 10 GB per month, which slows our internet. We do not want to pay more for a product we are not satisfied with in order to have faster service! I deeply regret signing up for Hughesnet and certainly would not recommend it to friends. I am writing to request that early termination fees be waived. Thank you for considering my request

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Hi HappyDay1997,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. That does sound very concerning, thank you for reaching out. We can certainly look into requesting your sales call for review. I'll post back once I get the results. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi HappyDay1997,

Good news, we got a quick turnaround on your sales call review request! Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!