Unreturned equipment fee

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chelliance
Freshman

Unreturned equipment fee

Last fall (2018) we had problems with our connection. Tech support traced the trouble to a faulty modem and sent a replacement as well as a box/label to return the original modem.  I thought this had been returned, but discovered it packed and ready for shipping in the Christmas decorations container.

Is it possible to mail it back at this point and get the 125 I was charged credited to my account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Got it, Chelliance! I've replied in PM to address your concerns, please check your messages. Thank you!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Chelliance 

It's unlikely due to it being so far outside the return window, but maybe.  

The reps will be back tomorrow, though with them likely being short staffed due to the holiday week it may take them longer than normal to reply.  They'll be able to tell you for sure.

That's understandable. It's always busy around the holidays. Considering how long it has been, I don't think a few days delay will matter in the grand scheme of things.

Liz

Hi Chelliance,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Glad you found us, please private message me your SAN or the associated phone number so I can see what we can do for you. 

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

The information has been sent via PM.

Got it, Chelliance! I've replied in PM to address your concerns, please check your messages. Thank you!

I have received your message.  I will follow the instructions outlined therein.  Thank you for your help in working towards a swift resolution.  Please pass on my holiday wishes to the entire support team.  I know how thankless the job can be.  Have a very Merry Christmas!

Good morning Chelliance,

Thank you! Glad to be of help. I hope you had a Merry Christmas too!