Hughesnet Community

Why am I having to Re-Register my account EVERY month just to read my bill,use services I pay for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MadAsHeck
Freshman

Why am I having to Re-Register my account EVERY month just to read my bill,use services I pay for?

Every month,same old routine. I go to check my bill,look at my account, etc., and I find we are back to NO ID Credentials.

I am forced to spend an hour with unpleasant,frustrated techs that soon have me feeling unpleasant,frustrated. This will be the 4th time in as many months. As a long time legacy customer, we are reaching a turning point. I can get better service and more GB of data by just using a hot spot or using a tablet. I sure will not have to BEG HughesNet to rudely run me through the registration process ONE MORE ^%$##$ Time.

C'mon, Hughes. Give us a reason to keep taking the abuse.

4 REPLIES 4
Liz

Hi MadAsHeck,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. We understand and share your frustration, I apologize that we have not gotten a permanent fix yet. We've escalated this to the engineers and upper management and are monitoring the progress with this issue. We'll post back once we have any news to share.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz,

Thank you for repeating the same reply we always get! I feel SO much better. Not.

Liz

Good morning MadAsHeck,

Please private message me the email address on which you are seeing the OID message.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hi MadAsHeck,

I never received the requested info from you to help address you concerns and it's been a week so I'll go ahead and close this thread. Feel free to drop by again if you would like assistance.