account information doesn't make sense DATA tokens issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Greg3
Freshman

account information doesn't make sense DATA tokens issue

Checked my account information. Found several issues I don't understand. On 1/10 I had 16.2 GB of token data left. On 1/19 it was 0.  Why was the token data removed?  I still have 60% of my plan data remaining.  Issue seems to have happened between 1/18-1/19. I would like to be clear, I sent a e-mail about this issue several days ago, (never got an answer) and sent another message today.

12 REPLIES 12
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Greg3 

What is the date that your monthly plan begins?  Also, was the token data banked and ready to use?  What I mean is, was it showing in the Token Bytes Available in the Usage Meter, the Token Data Available on the MyAccount site or the Data Tokens on the System Control Center (whichever method you prefer to use for your data usage monitoring)?

Data cycle starts on the 10th.  I still had the tokens on the 18th but they were removed on the 19th.

GabeU

@Greg3 

In that case the reps will definitely have to look into this for you.  If you're still showing 60% of your Anytime/Service Plan data remaining, no Token data should have been used.  You can still use Token data if you have Bonus Zone data left, as Bonus Zone data is only used between 2AM and 8AM, but if you've still got Anytime/Service plan data remaining you shouldn't have used any Token data.  

The reps are on M-F from approximately 9AM to 6PM EST.  They usually reply within a day, though when coming back from a weekend it can sometimes take them a little longer.  

It's also unlikely that your emails will be answered over the weekend, as I don't think the people who take care of those work on the weekends.  I could be wrong, though. 

Liz

Good morning greg3,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thanks for reaching out, we can certainly look into this for you. I'm escalating this to engineering, and will post back once I have any updates for you.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Still waiting for an answer about this issue.  

maratsade

Liz said that  she was  "escalating this to engineering, and will post back once I have any updates for you."

She knows you're waiting, and she will give you an answer when she has one. It's only been 4 days, and sometimes it takes a lot longer to get a response on these things. 

Greg3 wrote:

Still waiting for an answer about this issue.  

I fully understand that she had to forward the issue to another department and that it would take a little time to get me an answer.  My reply that I still was waiting for an answer was not about her, but that it had a community mailer message that wanted me to select a reply/or accept as solution.  I selected reply since the issue was not corrected to explained. If you don't want a reply to your community mailer, thats fine with me. Just stop your system from sending e-mails asking for a selection of accept or reply.

maratsade

"Just stop your system from sending e-mails asking for a selection of accept or reply."

Just ignore them; they're not mandatory. 

Hi Greg,

Thank you for this clarification, this is good feedback. I'll look into whether we can adjust the timing on those e-mail notifications.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Know you are busy helping others with issues, but wanted to check and see if you have gotten an answer yet about my issue.  I had sent a message to support about this on Jan 20th, and another on the 25th, before I came to the community.  I never got a reply to those messages I sent to support, so just want to let you know how greatful I am for the time and effort you have used on my behalf with this problem. All that being said, this issue has been going on for almost 2 weeks.

Good morning Greg,

I do appreciate your patience, and can understand your concern. I've pinged our engineers for an update on your case. In the meantime I've sent you complimentary tokens so you may receive an e-mailed order confirmation for these free tokens.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

Good morning Greg,

The engineers haven't seen anything of concern in the system. If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out again.

Thanks,

Liz