Hughesnet Community

need help want my account and plan back-been in hospital for two months almost

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TravisCavage

need help want my account and plan back-been in hospital for two months almost

I just returned home this week after a two month stay in hospital and on top of everything else, my internet is gone and Hughesnet has added a equipment fees and possiblly termantion fees to my account and even already sent it to a collection agency. It is now over $800 and that is kind of crazy. I would rather just pay the service fees that I owed (which was around $200 to$300 i beleive) and have the equipment fees removed from my bill and get my account back in good standing and get my internet I had back. I could pay the service fee in most likely two installments. I think I remember that once an account is closed that Hughesnet won't reopen it or something similar. I really hope that Hughesnet is willing to work with me and allow me to get back my service and my account since I have been with the company for years. So Hughesnet the ball is in your hands now, I hope you appreciate long time value costumers and willing to be patient and help me get back to good standing.
11 REPLIES 11
Liz

Good morning Travis,

Thank you for posting, I'm sorry to hear what happened. I hope you're recovering well. I do have your account information so please let me dig into this and see what we can do for you.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi Travis,

Please check your Yahoo mail for additional information.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

TravisCavage

Thank you for replying Li headed to check my Yahoo email now
TravisCavage

Liz I having trouble getting into my yahoo email. I can't access the email you sent me.
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Clear browser cache.

Try a different browser.

If using webmail try an email client.

Try a hard reboot of the modem.

Post a screenshot of the error you are getting.

Knerkin Akin

Yahoo was having serious outage with its e-mail; it was being reported globally. I see reports that issues were beginning to clear yesterday afternoon at about 2:30 central.
Liz

Hi Travis,

I hope you've been able to get to your e-mail. Just in case, please just pay off your balance so all the other fees are refunded and we can activate your account. When you call in at 866.347.3292, you may reference case 46511237 for the exact amount that's due.

-Liz

TravisCavage

I called and got the exact amount and paid it all. It is supposed to be back on today.
Liz

Hi Travis,

Thank for you letting me know, so we can continue addressing your concerns. We've just reversed your ETF and UEF to start the reactivation process. This process should be complete today and you should be able to get back online.

If you have additional concerns, feel free to come back to the community.

Thanks,
Liz

TravisCavage

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled got my account backk but now says my modemn is not activated.

Liz Hey Travis again. I paid all that off yesterday. And now my service is not reactivated. It is saying my system is not quite ready. Omg the representive said my account is in collections and can't be reactivatwe. After several case numbers of every rep saying it would be my 5 am this morning. I am tired of being lied to. My service is still not back.
Liz

Hi Travis,

I've hit some snags in reactivating your service, please check your e-mail for details.

-Liz