need to down grade from 50 gb to 30 gb plan no phone support

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john777
Sophomore

need to down grade from 50 gb to 30 gb plan no phone support

can some one help me i need to down grade my service plan from 50 gb to 30 gb is there any tech agents out there that could do that for me ?????????????
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@john777 

If you sign into the HughesNet My Account site, hover your pointer over Shop/Upgrade, then click on Plans & Pricing, you should be able to change plans there.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade

The reps here may be able to do that. Hang in there until they can get back to you,

john777 wrote:
can some one help me i need to down grade my service plan from 50 gb to 30 gb is there any tech agents out there that could do that for me ?????????????

GabeU

@john777 

If you sign into the HughesNet My Account site, hover your pointer over Shop/Upgrade, then click on Plans & Pricing, you should be able to change plans there.

Liz

Hi John,

Happy to see you received advice from Gabe. I see you were able to update your service plan last Thursday. Don't hesitate to drop by the community if you have other questions!

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!