Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john.fenley1
Freshman

update account information

what is the best way to update account information

Getting this message:

Attention
Communication Error: There was an error communicating with the server. Please try this request again.

8 REPLIES 8
sandjventures

Me too, trying to update my email address.

Good morning,

Can you provide me with the website you are getting this error message? If we can get a screenshot of the error that would be very helpful also. 

Thank you,

Amanda

I have the same issue. I have been trying for 3 days to update my mailing address.  I've used 3 different computers on 2 different networks and I get the same message.   It will not update.

account.jpg

I have the same problem. Have tried to update my phone number in my account information and my profile and get the same error. Does not matter which computer or OS I use.

Hello everyone,

Thank you for providing the screenshot and information, it is appreciated. We have alerted the appropriate engineering group who are now investigating the error. We should receive an update soon.

Amanda

After a week of trying to update my billing address it finally accepted the change.  It appears that hughesnet servers are overwhelmed at times.

Thanks,

Steve G.

Hello everyone,

Overnight on Saturday a change was made to fix this issue. Please let me know if this persists for anyone.

Thank you,

Amanda

Thank you for redaccting my information.  I was able to update the credit card payment information; not the contact information. Not a big deal, a lot database of changes sinice I signed up. Thanks, John