Hughesnet Community

what a joke

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bb1webs

what a joke

Took time to come in to post because I am so freaking unhappy with this company.  You bunch of eggheads all ready have our information.   You have it to the point you can interrupt our browsing to make sure you get your **bleep** money but instead of just taking us to the page where we can pay  you make us jump through a bunch of ridiculous and unnecessary hoops which to my amazement didn't even allow me to accomplish the goal your company is so worried about completing. 

Further is you have been a scam from the word go.  When i signed up I was out and out lied to by your salesman which I wrote you about but of course the only time anybody from Hughes is ever available is when you want something from us.  Like so many others here,  I can't wait for some other source to become available for me so I can put hughes in my rear view and try to forget you and  your bunch of morons ever existed. 

4 REPLIES 4
MarkJFine
Professor

Feel better now?

If you are have a problem that needs to be solved, how about explaining it calmly so someone can assist you with it.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@bb1webs

What's a joke is signing up to a Support Community and subjecting all who utilize it to your offensive language and insults.  

Liz

Hi bb1webs, 

How can we help make you less unhappy? Any details would help, as I pulled up your account to see what could be the matter, but we haven't received any contact for help in well over a year. How can we assist you?

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi bb1webs, 

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!