If you have a Hughes HT200W Wi-Fi modem, you’ll find your wireless (Wi-Fi) password printed on the sticker on the back of the device.
Changing your Wi-Fi password First you must access the System Control Center. The System Control Center provides access to system status, configuration information, and online documentation. To open the System Control Center, follow these steps:
1. Open a web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer.
2. Type www.systemcontrolcenter.com in the address bar and hit Enter. (Alternately, you can click that link to open it in a new window.)
3. Click the Wi-Fi Settings link on the left side of your screen.
4. The default password is “admin.” Enter this password in the dialog box and click Login.
5. Once you have logged in, you will see the Wi-Fi Settings home screen.
6. You will see your existing password written in the Password field. To change your password, clear what is written there and type your own.
Choose something that is easy to remember but cannot be easily guessed. Then click Save Settings and exit the System Control Center.
For more information about your HT2000W modem, view the User Guide here.