cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failing To Provide Service

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

Re: Failing To Provide Service

Some of you also don’t see how hard these people work to improve the service you’re always dissing. 

Some of us have never received the service we pay for yet are at the mercy of the two almighty satellite providers

Highlighted
Associate Professor

@deanwferguson wrote:
Just to point out you were likely posting as I did write a long paragraph that we shouldn't post here. And we're I ranting I'd use more deplorable wording. And lastly maybe the second click happened cause with those kbps speeds and post not happening with slow speeds I clicked again. Gosh it's nice to see how kindly you speak to people going through levels of frustration no service has given them ever before. (Well this is a lil ranty, my former post was just collusion of facts to support another poor victim

Is this from some Damon Wayans bit?

Can someone decypher this for me please? I just see a lot of words thrown together. For example, what's a "collusion of facts"... in context?

How can someone write something like this and complain about not being able to understand an foreign, outsourced tech support person on the phone? Are you certain that they were able to understand you?

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@MarkJFine wrote:

For example, what's a "collusion of facts"... in context?

I suspect the Russians might be involved.  Smiley Tongue   

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
New Poster

Dean I feel your pain! A little over a year ago I switched to HughesNet. The representative that installed my service assured me I could stream NetFlix and Hulu no problem. He told me he had customers who had reached their data limit that could still stream these services. I guess I just wanted to believe. I have NEVER been able to watch a NetFlix or Hulu program without CONSTANT buffering. It has gotten so bad that I wait minutes for websites to come up.
It is clear that Hughesnet's compensation system promotes the blowing of sunshine where sunshine should never be and that Hughesnet knowingly oversells capacity on their satellites. I am over the top frustrated that satellite is my only choice. BUT! When my contract is up I am done!
Highlighted
Associate Professor

@GabeU wrote:

I suspect the Russians might be involved.  Smiley Tongue   

I had considered that this latest series of outages could conceivably be due to a Russian DDOS attack.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
New Poster

Mara, there are a boat load of Deans out here that are very frustrated! Save your snark for your magic game buddies.
Highlighted
Associate Professor

@205 wrote:
Mara, there are a boat load of Deans out here that are very frustrated! Save your snark for your magic game buddies.

Right, and this is NOT the appropriate forum to voice them. Take a hike.

Highlighted
Sophomore

Mark your trolling people. If at any point you had been polite it would likely have dropped. Why do you defend a company making so much money with so many disastisfied customers? We all know the truth is they simply have too many customers and when peak times hit the service becomes non viable for usage for much of anything beyond checking email or maybe glancing at some web sites.
Highlighted
Associate Professor

Methinks you don't understand what trolling is. Much like your grammar and use of inane phrases like "collusion of facts".

I defend nothing other than the peaceful recourse from you people that feel that you need to constantly whine in here, when this forum was specifically meant as a respite from it.

Now, given that knowledge, you're the one that's trolling.

Take your whiny argument elsewhere. It's not wanted in this forum.

Fine, you're dissatisfied, here's your medal.

GO WHINE SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@deanwferguson wrote:
Why do you defend a company making so much money with so many disastisfied customers?

HughesNet has well over 1,000,000 customers.  Disregarding complaints that are not the fault of HughesNet, and multiple complaints from the same person, the comparison of legitimate complaints to customers is well under 1%.    

No service provider is complaint free, and just about all look bad when you only look at sheer numbers of complaints, and especially when you compare to complaints to compliments, which are tipped the way they are due to human nature.   

Far too many people expect HughesNet, and satellite internet in general, to be something it isn't.  It isn't, and has never claimed to be, for cord cutting.   

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro