cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failing To Provide Service

Highlighted
Sophomore

Re: Failing To Provide Service

Your disclaimer says your not a Hughesnet customer and yet you egg and egg on? What vested interest do you have on defending a company prominently featured in forbes if your not a customer? Disastisfied people need to air their grievances but someone who supposedly has nothing to gain constantly commenting against these disastisfied customers gains what? A big pool to troll since unhappy people are the easiest to do it to
Highlighted
Associate Professor

@deanwferguson

Again, you want to air your grievances, fine, air them. Just not here.

What part of  "A place to chat about tech or tech-related topics and just have fun. Smiley Happy *NOT FOR HUGHESNET SUPPORT*" do you not understand?

I'm done responding to your persistent trolling of this forum and recommend others do the same. Bye <plonk>

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@deanwferguson wrote:
Your disclaimer says your not a Hughesnet customer and yet you egg and egg on? 

SMH.  You might want to read that disclaimer again.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
Sophomore

Lol your right and I concede. This began as my simply adding my own tale to support another and while I was doing so appearantly you posted this wasn't the place to do so. However once something is done it's done and reiterating this isn't the place just makes people defensive. Basically what this entire rant is? People being defensive. There are kinder ways to say things that won't affect people so poorly. Don't attack people just for defending people unless it truly affects you. I am positive there are many hard working employees trying to fix this but isn't the fix just more satellites? So nothing will help until then other than new advancements in technology. So really as things stand there is just too many of us on a service that truly can't support us all.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@Liz

@Amanda

@Brooke

@Hardy

It may be a good idea to lock this thread.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro