Hey everyone!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brooke
Alum

Hey everyone!

Firstly, I want wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving/Holidays! I hope everyone's food is delicious and you make some sweet deals on Black Friday if you're shopping! Smiley Wink

Secondly, I want to bid my farewells to you all. I am starting a new chapter of my life, so I will no longer be a HughesNet representative after Friday. Instead of disappearing suddenly, I wanted to leave you all on positive terms. 🙂 

I want to thank every single one of you that I chatted with or addressed concerns with. I have learned a great deal while being part of the Community and grown as a representative quite a lot! It's all thanks to you guys. 🙂 

I want to also thank @Liz and @Amanda for taking me under their wing and being incredibly helpful and informative along my journey. You guys are wonderful and I'll miss you! I will also miss @Hardy as my shift buddy! 

A special shoutout to @GabeU@maratsade@MarkJFine@BirdDog, @C0RR0SIVE and @debbie.jean.bro for actively helping out on the Community! You guys rock!!

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. 🙂

-Brooke

9 REPLIES 9
MarkJFine
Professor

All the best to you @Brooke.
You pretty much rocked, yourself!

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Brooke

I hope the next chapter in your life is a great one.  Grab it with gusto and run with it.  And I second Mark... you rocked, yourself!  

I'll miss you, and I have no doubt that everyone else will, too.  🙂  

maratsade

Brooke, here's wishing you success and a bright future! We'll definitely miss you! 

Brooke
Alum

Thanks guys! Take care everyone 🙂

GabeU

@Brooke

You take care, too.  

Sad.jpg

I am so sad. She literally just logged off..... ::sadface::

*Felicia*

GabeU

@Hardy wrote:

*Felicia*

😞 😞 😞 😞 😞 

maratsade

That stinks. She'll be missed.

@Hardy wrote:

*Felicia*

BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Well darn, seems like just getting to know you here and then you're gone! You certainly have helped many people during that short time. Best of luck in  your new chapter of life!