Hughesnet Community

It's National Puzzle Day!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amanda

It's National Puzzle Day!

What is the most difficult puzzle you've ever completed? Mine was figuring out the final episode of Lost! (lol!)

Did you know the worlds largest jigsaw puzzle consists of more than 550,000 pieces? It took 1,600 people to put together! Talk about team work Smiley Very Happy

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2011/10/vietnam-puts-together-the-world%e2%80%99s-largest-...

Jigsaw 2.jpg

13 REPLIES 13
Jay

Not particularly difficult, but I've always been a big fan of the Disney Jigsaw puzzles, so I completed a few of them and hung them in my living room.

-Jay

WoW!!! So Fancy! 

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

He's very fancy for a non-T-Rex.

@Amanda wrote:

WoW!!! So Fancy! 

Aww that is nice. Did you use puzzle glue on it?

Here is the most unique jigsaw puzzle I've helped assemble; one of those 3-D puzzles.

3D.png 

I'm also into those interlocking puzzles you have to disassemble and reassemble:

wood.png

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

3njy0d.jpg

Not exactly a jigsaw puzzle, but am playing The Talos Principle, which is a puzzle type game, like Portal (kinda sorta).

Also pretty proud of this NYT Crossword accomplishment, so far:
Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 10.31.42 AM.jpg

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

Oh yeah! I heard The Talos Principle was very good. I think I have it... I have a ridiculous game backlog so I wouldn't be surprised if it's in there.

@MarkJFine wrote:

Not exactly a jigsaw puzzle, but am playing The Talos Principle, which is a puzzle type game, like Portal (kinda sorta).

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

I have dozens on my Xbox that I've never even tried.

With me, I need to be able to invest a good 1-2 weeks for any game. Once I start one I have a tendency for it taking over my life until I complete it, ignoring almost everything else. After it's completed, I then go back and clean up the battlefield, trying to get all the accomplishments I missed, etc., which can take a couple of more days.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

@MarkJFine SAME

-Jay

GabeU

I love crossword puzzles, and I've had some NY Times crosswords over the years that I couldn't finish if my life depended on it, though I don't really remember specific ones.

maratsade

I like cryptic crossword puzzles.  They can be devilish sometimes. 

NYT's puzzles are super easy on Monday and get gradually harder up thru Saturday, though I've had some Thus ones that were absolute nightmares. The Sunday ones are just large, Weds-level hard with a theme that's fun to figure out... just enjoyable.

GabeU

@MarkJFine 

It's primarily the Saturday NY Times crosswords that I do, as it's the only Times puzzle our local paper carries, but I do sometimes get the booklet of the newest puzzles from Amazon.  I sometimes do the LA Times Sunday crossword, as our local paper carries that, too, but I don't like it as much as the Times' Saturday puzzle.