cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying a new thing...

Highlighted
Moderator
Moderator

Re: Trying a new thing...

Yesss. Haha, I just had to grab some string cheese to snack on.

 

Wishing I had this to try it in: https://fondoodler.com/

 

 

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

Re: Trying a new thing...

It's melted cheese on Ritz crackers:  https://tinyurl.com/tkrygls

 

 

 

 

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

Re: Trying a new thing...

Good thing there was cheese at hand. 

 


@Liz wrote:

Yesss. Haha, I just had to grab some string cheese to snack on.

 

 

Wishing I had this to try it in: https://fondoodler.com/

 

 


 

Highlighted
Moderator

Re: Trying a new thing...

Well, thanks to this thread I am now starving 😋. One of my favorite snacks is Prosciutto And Mozzarella Cheese Roll ups. Really simple combination but looks and tastes great. I feel fancy when I eat them as well =). Yummy

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Trying a new thing...

Though it's pushing the boundaries of what can be considered even remotely cheese like, I would get some of that Kraft cheese powder.  Smiley Tongue  

 

Sometimes I have difficulty baking a pizza properly due to having far too much cheese on it.  I have one of those Pizzazz ovens, though, so I can adjust which side needs more baking than the other (top or bottom).  I use it to make quesadillas, as well.  And, of course, the cheesier the better!  Smiley Happy


Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
Moderator

Re: Trying a new thing...

MMMMMMMM I love cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My most recent favorite thing I made with cheese is, Blueberry Goat cheese stuffed figs, wrapped in bacon!! But I could eat cheese on almost anything! Lobster mac n cheese, fried cheese, nachos, and anything with cream cheese is the best! I agree with Gabe, the cheesier the better! XD

Highlighted
Associate Professor

Re: Trying a new thing...


@Damian wrote:

Well, thanks to this thread I am now starving 😋. One of my favorite snacks is Prosciutto And Mozzarella Cheese Roll ups. Really simple combination but looks and tastes great. I feel fancy when I eat them as well =). 


Mmm... either brizute (prosciutto) or gabbagul (capicola) with your mutsarel (mozzarella)

[in NJ, pronunciation is everything]


* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Trying a new thing...


@MarkJFine wrote: 

Mmm... either brizute (prosciutto) or gabbagul (capicola) with your mutsarel (mozzarella)

[in NJ, pronunciation is everything]


Thought you were channeling Tony Soprano for a second there.  Smiley Tongue


Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
Moderator
Moderator

Re: Trying a new thing...

This is all I see when reading this:

italian.gif


@MarkJFine wrote:

@Damian wrote:

Well, thanks to this thread I am now starving 😋. One of my favorite snacks is Prosciutto And Mozzarella Cheese Roll ups. Really simple combination but looks and tastes great. I feel fancy when I eat them as well =). 


Mmm... either brizute (prosciutto) or gabbagul (capicola) with your mutsarel (mozzarella)

[in NJ, pronunciation is everything]


 

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Associate Professor

Re: Trying a new thing...

My wife's father used to make something that phonetically sounds like 'abitzagane': Basically a miss-mash of potatoes, veggies, mushrooms, olives, angel hair pasta, and other things all sauted in olive oil. We've tried looking for how it's actually spelled. I've even asked native Napolitans and they had no idea what I was talking about.

 

Edit... 'abitzagane' was a meat pie. What I described was another thing phonetically called 'ayaloya'. I got lots of phonetics.


* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.