cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to cry over HughesNet

Highlighted
Freshman

Re: Want to cry over HughesNet

I live out in the country and it is real terrible as well!  The commercial where it shows people out in the country using it and watching online movies and such is such false advertising!!  We had Exede before HughesNet and at least with Exede the customer service was A LOT better!!

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@jrscheibe

It's not false advertising.  Not only can most customers do what is shown in the advertisements, most are satisfied with the service, as well.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
Freshman

I like the use of the word "most" but not all.  Most live close to a city or what you would call a suburban area not the middle of nowhere.

Highlighted

@jrscheibe wrote:

I like the use of the word "most" but not all.  Most live close to a city or what you would call a suburban area not the middle of nowhere.

SMH.  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
Associate Professor

No, most are likely in rural areas where nothing else that is terrestrial-based is available.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted

@MarkJFine wrote:

No, most are likely in rural areas where nothing else that is terrestrial-based is available.

It seems my mistake was thinking the false advertisement claim was regarding performance.  But, no, it was concerning where customers live.  I've seen some odd complaints before, but I think I'm going to save this one in my favorites.  Man Very Happy 

Highlighted
Associate Professor

It's raining so I had to refer to my calendar... Waning gibbous... **bleep**. lol

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

@jrscheibe wrote:

No company can satisfy everyone, and it's unrealistic to think so. There are always people who have issues, both real issues and issues of ridiculous unrealistic expectations. 

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

There's a bad moon on the rise.

https://youtu.be/zUQiUFZ5RDw

Join the official CCR email list: http://found.ee/CCR_Newsletter Music video by Creedence Clearwater Revival performing Bad Moon Rising. (C) 2012 Concord Mus...
Highlighted
Associate Professor

@maratsade wrote:

No company can satisfy everyone, and it's unrealistic to think so. There are always people who have issues, both real issues and issues of ridiculous unrealistic expectations

Just described every Arsenal fan on Twitter ever.