Did you mean: 
Procd727
Sophomore

Bonus data

It would be great if weekends was included in the bonus data 

7 REPLIES 7
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

It'd cause far too much of a slowdown, as everybody and their brother would be trying to stream/download, causing significant congestion.

Well the bonus data is kinda pointless then I never use any of it ! The only people around my town that is awake at 2 am is crackheads and they aren’t worried about using data they just might steal your dish! It’s like here we will give you 50 extra cause we know 30gb is only going to last you 3-4 days but you will need some crack to use it so you can be up at 2am ! It’s pointless just add the 50 to my current 30 so I can have a full week at least 

maratsade

The bonus data is free, so we users don’t get to determine anything about when it’s given. You don’t have to use it or like it, but it’s useful for many users who are not crack heads. 

I seriously doubt crack heads get up at 5 or 6am to update their stuff.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
maratsade

You never know, Mark. You just never know. 😁😁😁😁

GabeU

Maybe it's pointless for you, but it's hardly pointless.  Plenty of people use it, including scheduling downloads during that time period.  Hundreds of my movies and TV shows that I got through PlayOn Cloud were downloaded during the Bonus Zone.

If 30GB is running out in 3-4 days you might want to re-evaluate and re-prioritize your data usage.

maratsade

"If 30GB is running out in 3-4 days "

Means someone doesn't know how to budget limited resources.