Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dbwtc1
Freshman

Broken Site?

Trying to login email & main website. All I'm getting is:

"403 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation."

Can't even speculate what is happening with HughesNet.

5 REPLIES 5
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

When you say "main website," to what website are you referring to? 

https://www.hughesnet.com

https://my.hughesnet.com/

or a different one?

Looks like you were able to login to the community (https://community.hughesnet.com/)

Can you login to your email from here?

Have you tried using a different browser to login to the site that doesn't work?

Have you tried using incognito mode?

Have you tried clearing history, cache, and cookies?

If you're using a VPN, have you tried turning it off?

If you have an ad blocker, have you tried turning it off?

Edit to add: 

What device are you using?

Have you tried shutting down and restarting the device?

Have you tried powering off the modem, waiting 5 minutes, and restarting it?

What else, if anything, have you done to try to fix the issue?

Using Windows desktop. No VPN. No WiFi. Restarted modem. Cleared all parts of comp while modem was off. Now getting a "HTTP ERROR 504" after trying to login my email. Just a bit ago I was able to login to my Hughes account using the same link you posted for my.hughesnet.com. Still have 504 error after waiting 3 minutes for email attempting to load. Never even tried my MailBird email client. I don't have the option of quitting Hughes in my area right now. Tech support has proven poor so far. They couldn't explain why their own web site was showing a 403 error. Even my tech guy said most of my problems were with Hughes ISP email & their website. I'm pretty much giving up on this until the New Year. Been fighting this email thing since after Thanksgiving.  

maratsade

Have you done any of the troubleshooting steps I asked about?  

Having much of the same troubles. Super slow and I don't have VPN.  Email continually "times out"  sometimes comes back with Zimbra ?!?!?!  On and off for weeks now, I cannot send or recieve email or if i do get through, a lot bounces.  Getting a LOT more junk mail and in duplicates, blocking filters not working.  

Hughes email addresses are my main emails and I am very unhappy.

maratsade

Mary, if you'd like the mods here to look into your case (and hopefully you do want that -- this is a tech support site after all), your best bet is to create your own thread under Tech Support. Explain the issues and share what you have done, if anything, in terms of troubleshooting. If you can provide screenshots, all the better. 

You may also want to switch to a different email provider (Gmail is good and it's free, and you can use it with an email app if you have one, or use directly online) -- it's likely HughesNet will do what most ISPs are doing and discontinue their email service.