cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't stream video thru Roku most of the time

Distinguished Professor IV

Re: Can't stream video thru Roku most of the time

@davidandjudy 

If the problem was a constantly failing Windows update, you might be able to see it in the Windows Update History.  I do remember a few times over the years where specific updates were failing to install with certain setups, causing a never ending cycle.  There's normally a fix for it, which is often in the form of a tweak or manually downloaded Windows patch, but it depends on the specific update that's failing.  

Good catch!  Computers can do downright maddening things.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted

Good morning davidandjudy,

Engineering is curious: you're also able to stream successfully on your Roku? What's the model of your Roku stick?

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Good morning davidandjudy,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->