Data Tokens Missing/Plan data remaining increase

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KG1986
Freshman

Data Tokens Missing/Plan data remaining increase

My 33GB of data tokens went missing 10/14. I also noticed my remaining data balance had increased the same day from 12.1GB to 19.7GB.

I am not sure what happened here but need help getting my data tokens reinstated. Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good morning KG1986,

While your case has been escalated, I'm working on re-applying 33 GB in token data for you. I'll let you know once that's complete.

Edit: 33 GB token data is on your account now.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

When you go to the System Control Center,  is there nothing under Data Tokens? 

At the top of the pages in this community, mouseover My Account, and then go to Usage. To the left of "Buy Tokens" it should say how many tokens you have left.  

There is 0.0 in both places

maratsade

Thank you. The reps here (@Liz , @Damian , @Remy)can check your account and see what may have happened. Give them a day or so to get back to you. 

GabeU

I've seen two other instances of something similar happening over the last couple of months.  I wonder if it's some kind of system glitch.

Whatever the case, both of those instances were resolved, so I've no doubt this will be too.  

Damian

@KG1986,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear this happened. I can see that the tokens you had did indeed disappear on the 14th. I will need to escalate this issue as I am unable to see if the tokens were used by accident or actually vanished. This may also be a visual glitch and for that, I will need confirmation from our engineering team This is not a very common issue but as was mentioned earlier, has been observed before. Once I have a result from the escalation I will get back to you on this as soon as possible. 

-Damian 

Good morning KG1986,

While your case has been escalated, I'm working on re-applying 33 GB in token data for you. I'll let you know once that's complete.

Edit: 33 GB token data is on your account now.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

I see my data token now.

Thank You