Flashing transmit light and no system light on HT2000W

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GrapeGelo
New Poster

Flashing transmit light and no system light on HT2000W

so I unplugged the ht2000w router and because the internet wasn’t working. It was working fine last night but when I plugged it in, the transmit will flash constantly and then stay solid white for a few seconds and flash again and the system light is out. I even looked outside to see if the dish was out of Alignment and it looks like it isn’t. Is there anyone that can help? I’ve only had the router for this month and I’m a new customer of using this service.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good morning GrapeGelo,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thanks for reaching out, I can certainly help get you back online. After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Wednesday, Sep 28, 2022 between 02:00 PM-05:00 PM. The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed, alternatively you can reschedule online. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@GrapeGelo 

It's possible that it's a transient issue that will resolve on its own. If it doesn't, the reps will likely want to run remote diagnostics on your HughesNet equipment in an attempt to determine what's causing the problem. Though there is occasionally one on during the evening and even the weekends, it's more than likely that you won't see a reply from a rep until tomorrow, as their normal hours are 9AM to 6PM EST, Monday thru Friday. However, if you'd rather not wait for a reply from a rep here, you can call 866-347-3292 for 24/7 tech support.

The reps may need some personal info from you in order to locate your account, but they'll ask for it to be sent via private message, for which they normally provide a link.

In the meantime, it would be best to leave the modem plugged in, both in the hope that the issue will resolve, and for the reps to be able to run the remote diagnostics.

It’s been doing this since afternoon and right now tonight it’s still doing it. I’m currently in Las Vegas Nevada. I unplug the router and plug back in but none of the issues fixed it. I cannot even access the control panel to see the status and codes.I have Ethernet lan port connected and it says “no internet”. I don’t know if it’s a router issue or the dis cause I did remember this afternoon i was able to see the status in the control panel. The signal strength was at 81 and the receives and transmit were all up. I did get a codes of 12.7.1 and 21.1.1.

Good morning GrapeGelo,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thanks for reaching out, I can certainly help get you back online. After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Wednesday, Sep 28, 2022 between 02:00 PM-05:00 PM. The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed, alternatively you can reschedule online. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning GrapeGelo,

Just following up on your site visit; looks like the tech was able to restore your internet connection! If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach out again.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

-Liz