Free Download Manager and HushMovies.com

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bb2
Freshman

Free Download Manager and HushMovies.com

I am trying to have the free download manager download some shows during our bonus period from HushMovies.com, but I have not been very successful. It seems that I can't get to the exact file name from HushMovies to be able to add it to the download manager. Is there something I am doing wrong? Is there a different way to do this? Do I need a different download manager? Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda

Hi bb2,

Many sites like these use embedded videos/video players from other sources (like OpenLoad). You most likely will not be able to get the file name or direct link to the video because of that. If a mirror link is provided by the site then you should use that.

-Amanda

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

I have never gotten FDM to work with any site that requires an account log in. Although there is option to enter log in info in the scheduling section, it simply doesn't work. My experience anyway.

Amanda

Hi bb2,

Many sites like these use embedded videos/video players from other sources (like OpenLoad). You most likely will not be able to get the file name or direct link to the video because of that. If a mirror link is provided by the site then you should use that.

-Amanda

Well that wasn't what I was hoping to hear. Well at least you put me on OpenLoad. Thank you again!!

I’m looking for a download app so I can schedule my loads during bonus times.
Can anyone help?
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

iOS or Android?