Hughesnet Community

Having Problems connecting to certain sites today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bob5
Sophomore

Having Problems connecting to certain sites today.

The last hour or so I cant connect to Bing,Google and various sites. Cleaned cookies rebooted everything and its still happening

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting. I checked in our reports and it seems there is currently service degradation at your gateway, which is why you are experiencing this. I do apologize for the inconvenience. Our engineers are already working to address this and get you back online. I'll post back once I see an update on this case.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Thanks for trying to help but I am gen 4 does not apply.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Oops.  Should have asked that.  

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting. I checked in our reports and it seems there is currently service degradation at your gateway, which is why you are experiencing this. I do apologize for the inconvenience. Our engineers are already working to address this and get you back online. I'll post back once I see an update on this case.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Hi Bob,

The issue at your gateway has been cleared and service should be back to normal by now. If you're still having difficulty browsing, please try powercycling your HughesNet modem by unplugging the power cord from the powerbrick for at least 30 seconds before plugging back in. Let me know if all is well for you now.