Hughesnet Community

How to add address to safe senders list

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crazyJoe

How to add address to safe senders list

Searching this tech support forum hasn't helped. I use both a web browser as well as the native mail tool on my iPhone to read my hughesnet email. I have two issues in which emails are blocked - I never see them in my mailboxes - Inbox. Trash or Junk. The biggest issue at the moments is -

How do I add either a specific email address or an email domain to my safe senders list? I cant even find anything listed as a safe senders list or similar name from either the web mail or from the iPhone email. Where do I find the actual stuff to click to do that?

This is a severe issue as I HAVE to finish setting up my benefits or i have to wait till next open season which is in Apr 2024!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

When in the email account, click the cog (upper right corner, next to your name), then Settings, then Blocked and Allowed Senders.  The upper section is for blocked senders, the lower section is for allowed ones. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

When in the email account, click the cog (upper right corner, next to your name), then Settings, then Blocked and Allowed Senders.  The upper section is for blocked senders, the lower section is for allowed ones.