cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hughesnet Usage Meter 6.6.0 is blank on Gen5

Senior

Hughesnet Usage Meter 6.6.0 is blank on Gen5

The older version came up blank after upgrading to Gen5, so I downloaded the newest version and it is still blank.

Is this a bug that will be fixed soon?

Microsoft Surface Pro3 with Windows 10

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Hughesnet Usage Meter 6.6.0 is blank on Gen5

OK thank you for the clarification, I've let the developers know. Once I hear any news, I'll let you know.

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
Highlighted

Hi lake_woman, 

Can you please show a screenshot of your Usage Meter? When you say it's blank, does that mean you don't see anything in the Usage Meter app or is one part of the Usage Meter blank, like below?:

Looking forward to hearing back so we can address your concerns.

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.
Highlighted
Senior

The only thing that shows is the side bar for all selections.

Highlighted

So a blank screen appears for each selection when you click them?

Highlighted
Senior

Yes

Highlighted

Thank you, lake_woman.

Please navigate to your Windows 10 display settings: Start > Settings > System > Display

You'll see in this display setting window this option with a slider underneath: Change the size of text, apps, and other items

Please let me know to what percentage the slider is set. 

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Highlighted
Senior

200%

Highlighted

Thank you for checking. If you slide it back down to 100%, does the Usage Meter display properly now?

Highlighted
Senior

Yes it does, however everything is way too teensy. I need it at 200%.

Highlighted

I see. Ok thank you for confirming this for me. I will let our Usage Meter developers know. A previous update to the Usage Meter was supposed to address this, where the scaling percentage should not result in blank screens.

Curious, at what point do the screens go blank? Do you see anything at 125%, 150%, 175%?