Hughesnet Community

Intermittent Service since 5/28/23 (When My Service Renewed) - Stat Code 12.1.19

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pstemarie
New Poster

Intermittent Service since 5/28/23 (When My Service Renewed) - Stat Code 12.1.19

Since my service (data) renewed on 5/28/23 I have had an intermittent internet connection that can barely do anything. There has been a Stat Code 12.1.19 displaying since even though the System Status and System Information are both green. Periodically, the System Status will turn yellow or red. The weather in my area has been clear up until today - it is partly cloudy. I have tried calling support and using live chat but cannot sit on hold waiting forever to connect with an agent. If any agent on here sees this, can you please help me out?
3 REPLIES 3
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

That state code, which relates to a 'transmit problem', is often related to weather, whether at the home or gateway location, the latter of which is in a different state from yours. However, when it's due to weather it should only be temporary, not ongoing for four days. 

Hopefully a rep (Moderator) will reply soon. When they do, they may need some personal info from you in order to locate your account, but they'll ask for it to be given via private message, for which they'll provide a link. The reps are normally on Monday thru Friday from approximately 9AM to 6PM EST.

Remy

Pstemarie,

Thanks for reaching out! I see this is your first post. Welcome to the Community! We'd love to take a look into this state code for you, but I was unable to locate the account connected to your Community profile. Please send a private message to the link provided below, with your account number or a phone number attached!

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/102584

Thanks,

Remy

Pstemarie
New Poster

The issue seems to have resolved itself once my monthly allotment of bandwidth was used up and the system entered the "Download Throttled" 24.1.1 state. Aside from the slower connection, everything is running fine now. Thanks, Remy for looking in to it. If the issue starts up again, I'll be sure to contact you.