Intermittent system state code 12.1.9 and 12.1.12

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
langehill460
New Poster

Intermittent system state code 12.1.9 and 12.1.12

I have been getting system state codes 12.1.9 and 12.1.12 on and off for most of July.  Seems to happen mostly at night - I notice it after we finish streaming for the evening.  The weather in northern California has been clear, sunny and hot (low to mid 100's F).  I don't know where our gateway is (EchoStar-17-NAD, Gateway ID 5, Beam ID 27) to check their weather.  We live off the power grid, so can't have phantom loads overnight.  The Hughesnet gets unplugged every night around 9:00pm and plugged back in usually around 9:00am.  Any thoughts on what might be wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Remy

langehill460,

This appears to be your first post. Welcome to the Community! We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing service issues, and we'd love to help take a look into this. However, I was unable to locate your account through your Community profile. Please send us a private message at the link attached below with your account number or a phone number attached.

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/102584

Thanks,

Remy

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Remy

langehill460,

This appears to be your first post. Welcome to the Community! We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing service issues, and we'd love to help take a look into this. However, I was unable to locate your account through your Community profile. Please send us a private message at the link attached below with your account number or a phone number attached.

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/102584

Thanks,

Remy

Twfox52
New Poster

Langehill460, I hope they were able to solve this for you. I have had this problem since installation in January. Transmit Error codes are now up to 20% of the time. Hughesnet has not provided a solution. A service tech has come out three times but has found nothing and says the problem is on Hughesnet side. I have been in contact with Remy since almost the beginning, he agrees the error rate is unacceptable but apparently has no clue why. Most recently they sent a Tech out as a "courtesy" but again he found no problems at the site and again blames Hughesnet. The speed test on the app is showing 15mbps download speed even though I have the Elite Service Plan.