Internet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jdecker
New Poster

Internet

I haven't had it working since September and can't get anybody to come out, I'm about sick of it and I'm irritated the tech support is horrible. Oh I also have to pay the bill still so that's just swell

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Good morning Jdecker,

Thanks for reaching out, I can certaing help.  After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Monday, Mar 2, 2020 between 08:00 AM-11:00 AM. The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed.

Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Could you elaborate on what issues you're experiencing?

Liz

Good morning Jdecker,

Thanks for reaching out, I can certaing help.  After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Monday, Mar 2, 2020 between 08:00 AM-11:00 AM. The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed.

Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning Jdecker,

Just following up on your site, I see it's back online and running well now since the site visit. If you have any other concerns feel free to drop by the community again.

Thanks,

Liz