Invalid OpenID or Credentials.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rachael
Freshman

Invalid OpenID or Credentials.

Its been six months now and I'd really like to have access back to my account. through the back and forth email to email, countless hours being spent on the phone, promises of callbacks that don't ever happen, it'd be REALLY NICE to get this issue resolved as my patience is running very thin with this company, you have no right to take my accounts away and this is more and more looking like a legal issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Well, I sent the email to engineers before I replied to you and mid-post they replied saying it should be fixed. Please check your account now and see if it is working. If you need any of those four email addresses deleted, please send me a private message with the email addresses you want removed. Please do not try to remove them on your own as this may cause the error to return.

~Amanda

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

It's actually been 3 months since you first posted about this, and the last time you posted anything was on 6/10/2018.  @GabeU gave you a workaround here.  Did you try it? Did it not work?  

rachael
Freshman

Hi yeah actually its been six months for the problem, and yes 3 months since I posted on here, the 'trick' workaround for enabling me to create 1 other false account, doesn't enable the 10 accounts you have taken from my business, this is inexcusable why hasn't this been fixed by now, why can't I get answers anywhere??

What kind of scheme is this? I want my ten accounts back. I demand legal action!

Hi Rachael,

Welcome back to the community. I've re-escalated this issue to our engineers so they can find out what is going on. I only see 4 email addresses on your account, so if you need to make more, you can actually make 6 more at this very moment. I'm not sure what you mean by us taking ten accounts from your business (you have a residential service) but Google, Yahoo, AOL and Microsoft all offer free e-mail account services. The HughesNet email service is not actually included as part of the service plans, but is a free add-on feature we offer.

I'll let you know what I hear back.

Thanks,

Amanda

Well, I sent the email to engineers before I replied to you and mid-post they replied saying it should be fixed. Please check your account now and see if it is working. If you need any of those four email addresses deleted, please send me a private message with the email addresses you want removed. Please do not try to remove them on your own as this may cause the error to return.

~Amanda

Thank you so kindly for restoring my services to me

Hi Rachael, just checking in with you to see if you were able to test out the account. Let me know if you are still having trouble and what email addresses I need to delete.

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Well, I'm sure someone's going to help you.  

Hi yeah actually its been six months for the problem, and yes 3 months since I posted on here, the 'trick' workaround for enabling me to create 1 other false account, doesn't enable the 10 accounts you have taken from my business, this is inexcusable why hasn't this been fixed by now, why can't I get answers anywhere??