cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is all onsite tech support $125 ?

Highlighted
Freshman

Re: Is all onsite tech support $125 ?

Thank you for all this info. I sincerely appreciate it. I'll do more research before I commit to GotW3, for sure. 
I agree that the service should have a warranty. 48 hours and the same problem? They should have been the ones suggesting a free follow-up visit without me having to ask for it, let alone them denying it. I'll try calling them again. 

Highlighted

kanzz,

I see it's your first post, welcome to the Community! I was able to pull up your attached HughesNet account, and I see that you spoke with an agent today that was able to waive the previous dispatch fee for you. That's great! 

In addition, upon looking through your services themselves, I saw that everything seems to be currently operational. You are out of data, however, and I added 3GB as a one-time courtesy. Are you still experiencing the same issue? If you aren't currently, please reach out and let us know if the same issue returns. We'd be more than happy to help!

Thanks,

Remy

Highlighted
Freshman

@Remy wrote:

kanzz,

I see it's your first post, welcome to the Community! I was able to pull up your attached HughesNet account, and I see that you spoke with an agent today that was able to waive the previous dispatch fee for you. That's great! 

In addition, upon looking through your services themselves, I saw that everything seems to be currently operational. You are out of data, however, and I added 3GB as a one-time courtesy. Are you still experiencing the same issue? If you aren't currently, please reach out and let us know if the same issue returns. We'd be more than happy to help!

Thanks,

Remy

Sunday evening, i noticed that all the lights on my modem were on and my internet was working. How? It's a mystery to me. My guess is that I have faulty equipment that will probably do this again.

I do important volunteer work for my high school alumni association and cannot have an unreliable internet. 

Question: Why did my bill increase by $43.01 this month? 

Let's continue this by email, please. You have that info.  

Thanks

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Butting in to say they communicate on this site via private message, not email, so be sure to check your private messages. 

kanzz wrote:

Highlighted
Freshman

@maratsade wrote:

Butting in to say they communicate on this site via private message, not email, so be sure to check your private messages. 

kanzz wrote:

Thank you! 

I received an email from them fairly quickly - BUT - it didn't answer the question I asked. Instead, they said, "We have received your email inquiring about your bill. I see that you called us yesterday regarding this and the last agent already credited the amount so you will not get any charge for a tech fee. I really hope this helps! " 

I did not email them about this, so I'm assuming their email was in response to my post here. smh

Seriously? 

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@kanzz wrote:

I received an email from them fairly quickly - BUT - it didn't answer the question I asked.  

It's possible that, per your request to converse via email, the rep(s) here arranged for email support to reach out to you.

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G | XPG SX8200 Pro 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB Corsair DDR4-3000 | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Hmm, could be.  In the past, the mods here only communicate via the PM system on this site.  But maybe it's like @GabeU  said, that they forwarded your request to a different system.   i hope you get an answer for the question you did ask. 

@kanzz wrote:

I did not email them about this, so I'm assuming their email was in response to my post here. smh

Seriously? 

Highlighted

kanzz,

Upon taking a look into the account, I found that the bill generated on 5/27 for 230.75, due to the dispatch fee being originally attached. However, the agent you spoke with applied a credit on 5/25 of 136.88, so you were charged a total of 93.87, which is the same as previous months from what I'm seeing.  You can see the information regarding your bills here: hninfo.us/viewbill.

In regards to the email you received, it was an agent error and we want to apologize for any confusion. Any issues brought up in the community are normally handled in a community thread or in private messages.

Thanks,

Remy

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Freshman

Thank you very much.

@Remy wrote:

kanzz,

Upon taking a look into the account, I found that the bill generated on 5/27 for 230.75, due to the dispatch fee being originally attached. However, the agent you spoke with applied a credit on 5/25 of 136.88, so you were charged a total of 93.87, which is the same as previous months from what I'm seeing.  You can see the information regarding your bills here: hninfo.us/viewbill.

In regards to the email you received, it was an agent error and we want to apologize for any confusion. Any issues brought up in the community are normally handled in a community thread or in private messages.

Thanks,

Remy

Highlighted
Freshman

Well. Wouldn't you know it? My HughesNet is down again. I'm so fed up with this. 

@kanzz wrote:

Thank you very much.

@Remy wrote:

kanzz,

Thanks,

Remy