cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing internet access every night

Highlighted
Sophomore

Re: Losing internet access every night

Okay. Tomorrow morning I'll check the codes.

Highlighted
Sophomore

Re: Still losing internet acces every night

Okay. Tomorrow morning I'll check the codes. And, I'll do it in this thread, since the other had all previous information deleted.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Sounds good. I'm curious to see what kind of codes you get for this weird behavior. 

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@capnzathrus 

Unless there is a different, unrelated issue that needs a new one created, please be sure to continue with your original topic for the connectivity issue, as creating a new one can cause confusion and result in a delay in getting the help you need.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
Sophomore

Day 9. I woke up this morning and found my internet acces still on!! No state codes to report. Maybe it's going to act right.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

That's excellent news! But if you encounter issues again, remember the state codes can provide us with a lot of info about what might be going on, so recording them should be your first priority. 

@capnzathrus wrote:

Day 9. I woke up this morning and found my internet acces still on!! No state codes to report. Maybe it's going to act right.

Highlighted

Good morning capnzathrus,

That's good news! Thanks for sharing. I've merged your latest thread into your original one. I'll keep your thread open the rest of the week in case you need to report anything different.

As the others suggested, checking the state code when you encounter something odd with internet performance helps us focus our troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Sophomore

Thanks. Glad to say it was still on this morning, too.

Highlighted

Awesome!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.