Modem Problem Solar No Communication

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eco
Sophomore

Modem Problem Solar No Communication

I am having a problem with my solar portal access with my modem according to Solaredge the LAN status shows a internet portal problem. I cannot view the data from the solar inverter.  Please let me know the findings Thanks

Solaredge wishes techs to check-

Please see the details below for your reference. Kindly contact your internet service provider and open the ports below:

LCD Inverter:

TCP ports 22222, 22221

We will also need have the ISP whitelist (or grant network access to) these IPs:

Destination Servers

prod2.solaredge.com

prodssl.solaredge.com

should you need more immediate assistance,

please contact us via chat at "solaredge.com/us/service/support.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

eco,

For reference, while signed in, if you click on Remy's name, then click "Send this user a private message", a box will pop up. Wait a few seconds before doing anything in the box, as it can take a couple of seconds for his name to be populated, then give it a title, then the PM. 

The PM system is kind of odd in that, if the name population is delayed and you immediately start typing a title when the box comes up, it can mess with the name when it finally is populated, so it's best to wait until you see the name appear if it isn't already there.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
GabeU

You should edit your post to remove your SAN. That should NEVER be posted in public. 

Edited apologize for that.

Yuck.png

maratsade

This should not be marked as a solution to your question. 

This issue is difficult. The Solar server shows now all is well as far as the internet connection, before it didn't . I did change from Lan #1 to Lan #2 ports  on the modem. I still have the comm problem with the solar server, so it continues. How to delete an accepted solution as per your request is the question now, but that seems to not be necessary.

We have had a loss of service the last 2 nites about 9:30 pst. That's a different issue, as the solar is asleep then.

maratsade

When a post on this community is marked as a solution, it means that the content of that post is the solution to the problem that was presented in the OP.   If another user happens to have your same issue, and they pull up the "solution" here, they will see a picture of a cat.  Granted, cats are all-powerful creatures, but still.  🤣🤣🤣

Hopefully @Remy , @Damian , or another mod will uncheck that post.  

BTW, I have SolarEdge too! It's very useful. 

dog-smiling.jpg

eco,

Thanks for reaching out! In regards to your ongoing issue with your SolarEdge system, I've had this case sent up, and we'll have our engineers take a look into it. We'll reach out if we have additional questions, or as soon as we have more information on a solution! I've also gone ahead and unmarked the previous post as well...although in my world, cats are always the solution!

Thanks,

Remy

Remy, I tried to reply using PM , entered your username , it disappears.

Anyway the problem appears to be resolved. All 1's in the codes, and I have no idea of what you asked. I refer you to the message from the Solaredge tech. I swapped the modem  ports #1, and #2, then back .

GabeU

eco,

For reference, while signed in, if you click on Remy's name, then click "Send this user a private message", a box will pop up. Wait a few seconds before doing anything in the box, as it can take a couple of seconds for his name to be populated, then give it a title, then the PM. 

The PM system is kind of odd in that, if the name population is delayed and you immediately start typing a title when the box comes up, it can mess with the name when it finally is populated, so it's best to wait until you see the name appear if it isn't already there.