No connectivity/ no help

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tubaugh
New Poster

No connectivity/ no help

I lost all connectivity earlier this afternoon while power cycling my router. Once the router came up the only lights are the power and WiFi. All the rest are dark. Called technical service and began walking through some steps when we were disconnected. I called back and spoke to someone else. She continued to walk me through some steps, but once she couldn’t figure out how to gain access to the router she quit trying to help and put me on hold. When she returned she wanted to send a tech out that was going to cost me money. While she had me on hold I gained access to the router and asked her to review the settings with me. She refused and just wanted to send a tech out. I asked for a manager and she was trying to give me everything under the sun for me to not talk to her manager. In the end she wanted to send a tech out in a week! I hung up since I couldn’t get anywhere. Please help!!! It has to be something simple.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi Tubaugh,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I pulled up your account to start addressing your concerns, but I see that you've already gotten back in touch with us and got a complimentary dispatch set up for tomorrow. Hope it goes well!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
infinitytec
Junior

You're in the right place!
Try making sure the cable attached to the back of your modem is screwed on finger tight. That will ensure optimal connection to the dish.

I will tag some reps so they can help:
@Liz
@Amanda
@Hal
Ryzen 7 2700/16GB RAM/X470 Motherboard/250 GB m.2 SSD/2TB HDD/4GB RX560/Windows 10 Pro
Liz

Hi Tubaugh,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I pulled up your account to start addressing your concerns, but I see that you've already gotten back in touch with us and got a complimentary dispatch set up for tomorrow. Hope it goes well!

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!