No service since 2018.09.21 - 12.7.1 status

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ctusar
New Poster

No service since 2018.09.21 - 12.7.1 status

Modem has shown a persistent System State code of 12.7.1 since this past Friday.  Have reset (hard power-cycle and soft-reset) modem several times, with same results each time.

Satellite / Gateway information is as follows:

Satellite NameEchoStar-19-NAD
Gateway ID11
Beam ID52
Outroute ID1

Association status is as follows:

Association StateAssociating...
IPGW IDJ2NLV052HNSIGW0205
Walled GardenNo
Association Timen/a
CMM Timeouts0
Keep Alive Timeouts0
Association State Code21.1.5
FAP State Code24.1.2
ROHC ProfileNONE

Any thoughts before I get on the phone to customer service tomorrow morning?  Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you. That signal strength is concerning as it should be around 85 or higher. We'll need a technician to address this and re-align your dish to improve your signal. In addition I'm going to have him bring equipment with him to replace the modem or radio if necessary. I've sent you a private message with further details. 

-Brooke

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Brooke
Alum

Hi ctusar, welcome to the community and thanks for posting! Thank you for the information you've provided so far. To proceed accordingly, I'd like for you to check two things for me. 

1. From your System Status page, there will be a "Satellite Receive Signal Strength" under your WAN Info. Let me know what number you have there. 
  2. From your HT2000W Advanced Configuration and Statistics (you can access this page by clicking on the little "i" icon at the top of the page, to the right of System Status and System Information), there will be a lot of information here. What I'd like for you to look for me is the "SbcStatus", and tell me what the SBC State Code says. 

Thank you. 

-Brooke

Hi Brooke,

Rx Signal Strength is currently 44, which is about typical from what I've seen.  Highest tends to be low 50s, down to 30-ish when weather gets bad...

SBC State Code is 0.0.0.

Thanks,

-Cory

Thank you. That signal strength is concerning as it should be around 85 or higher. We'll need a technician to address this and re-align your dish to improve your signal. In addition I'm going to have him bring equipment with him to replace the modem or radio if necessary. I've sent you a private message with further details. 

-Brooke