Not connecting to the internet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brittninb
New Poster

Not connecting to the internet

I have tried resetting my modem several times and still cannot connect to the internet. On the modem the System and Receive are off the Transmit is mostly off, and the LAN and WiFi are on and blinking. We had a storm roll through earlier this week so I think the dish may have gotten knocked off center but I'm not sure. Any help is appreciated! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The HughesNet reps on this site can check your modem remotely, but they won't be in until tomorrow. You may want to try calling the 24/7 toll free customer service number (866-347-3292). 

@brittninb wrote:

I have tried resetting my modem several times and still cannot connect to the internet. On the modem the System and Receive are off the Transmit is mostly off, and the LAN and WiFi are on and blinking. We had a storm roll through earlier this week so I think the dish may have gotten knocked off center but I'm not sure. Any help is appreciated! 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade

The HughesNet reps on this site can check your modem remotely, but they won't be in until tomorrow. You may want to try calling the 24/7 toll free customer service number (866-347-3292). 

@brittninb wrote:

vikitrola
New Poster

Mr too

GabeU

@vikitrola wrote:

Mr too

You should start a new topic if you'd like help.