Searching for networks

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Lisahughes1221
New Poster

Searching for networks

Wi-Fi on then Wi-Fi searching for networks. Switches back-and-forth from Wi-Fi on to searching for network never stays consistently on one or the other. So frustrated I hate this . Even in the mornings when it's on the so called bonus time, can't get on the Internet. Looking for alternatives.๐Ÿ˜‘
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for waiting. After a little more digging, it appears that the receiver on your dish is failing. I will be dispatching a technician to your home to replace it for free. You will receive a call or text to schedule the visit. 

~Amanda

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Amanda

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to our community and thank you for your post. I was able to locate your account and see you are on our HT1100 modem which does not come with a built-in router, but I see that you have a Belkin router connected. Do you have any devices you can directly connect to your HughesNet modem to see if that also has connection issues?  In the meantime I will run diagnostics on your system.

Thank you,

Amanda

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for waiting. After a little more digging, it appears that the receiver on your dish is failing. I will be dispatching a technician to your home to replace it for free. You will receive a call or text to schedule the visit. 

~Amanda