Still to slow

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rustythecur
Junior

Still to slow

Here are my testmy results. https://testmy.net/quickstats/Tom%20Flanagan  My case reference number is 133 861 127. I posted here with my problem a few months ago and Remy responded and he escalated my case to engineering.

Engineering contacted me and told me they could see that I had a problem. They did not have a fix at that time but they would try and come up with one as soon as they could. In the meantime since my speeds were so poor they would not charge for the next 2 months. By then they hoped to have a fix.

The 2 months are up and I am being charged again with no improvement. Is there a fix coming? After 6pm my speeds drop below 200 Kbs and I experience buffering when listening to a podcast. If this situation can not be fixed I need to know this so that I can move on.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Remy

rustythecur,

Thank you for reaching out and posting your results! From looking at our side currently at the very least, it seems that the speeds the modem is producing have improved. However, if you're experiencing speeds of that nature, there's likely still a problem. I'm going to go ahead and message our engineers and have the case sent back up to them, to see if there's been any relief or fixes that may be applicable. At the very least, we can get another credit on your account in a worst case scenario! Please be looking for a call from our engineers in the next couple of days!

Thanks,

Remy

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

I think there are too many spaces at the end of the URL to your test results, so it doesn't work as is when one clicks on it. It should be this one.

Remy

rustythecur,

Thank you for reaching out and posting your results! From looking at our side currently at the very least, it seems that the speeds the modem is producing have improved. However, if you're experiencing speeds of that nature, there's likely still a problem. I'm going to go ahead and message our engineers and have the case sent back up to them, to see if there's been any relief or fixes that may be applicable. At the very least, we can get another credit on your account in a worst case scenario! Please be looking for a call from our engineers in the next couple of days!

Thanks,

Remy

Thank you Remy