Support not actually scheduling tech visits

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shellebelle32
New Poster

Support not actually scheduling tech visits

Just giving everyone a heads up- this is the 2nd occurrence in 2 weeks that I was given an appointment for a technician only to later find out it was never actually scheduled.  

Make sure you get and keep the case ID confirmation number.

I’ve been a customer here 6 months and have regretted every single moment of it.  This has been hands down my worst ISP experience ever, and I did tier 1 support for another hated ISP.

My latest appointment was an install when we moved a few lots over in campground.  Service worked for maybe an hour.  Called support, told me outages were happening and I’d have to wait it out.  They were supposed to follow up 24 hours later and do you think they did?  Nah.  I had to call for a tech visit that was SUPPOSED to happen in 2 days.  I never received a confirmation of the appointment so I called the following day (today) only to find out the appointment was never scheduled, just like that install when we moved a few lots over IN THE SAME CAMPGROUND.  So if this new appointment actually happens Monday, that will mean I’ve not had internet for over 2 weeks.  I work remotely- I have lost days of work, gas to travel to camper when a tech visit is happening or is supposed to happen.  I can’t work there because I can’t rely on internet so I’m essentially paying a ludicrous amount of money on a defunct inept service I cannot utilize.  How can I trust it to be reliable when I have had at least one tech visit/support call every month because of this garbage service.  I already look flaky enough  with work trying to deal with proving these fictitious tech visits, losing internet all the time, etc.  Getting fired is a certainly another way to lose money, and certainly a way to ensure this company will not get another dime from me if that does in fact happen.

I was ready to cancel when my service dropped an hour after install earlier this week, but after today’s incident, I am about 80% prepared to lose EVEN MORE MONEY ON THIS USELESS SERVICE and cough up the early term fee.  I was crying from frustration after this last call because I realized this is going to be a never ending issue.  I want to cry from frustration/anger just writing out this.  

1 REPLY 1
Remy

Shellebelle32,

Thank you for reaching out! It seems this is your first post. Welcome to the Community! We're sorry to hear that you've been having some problems with tech scheduling, and we'd like to try to help out. I was able to locate your account through your Community profile, which is great. 

I'm able to confirm that there's currently a technician order scheduled for Monday, 10/07. The technician will reach out to you via the phone number on file to confirm the visit before arrival. It seems the associated fees were waived, which is good to see. To help out additionally, please reach out once the tech visit is complete, and I'll have a credit placed onto your account for time without service, as well as for the issues you've been having. Please let us know how the tech visit goes!

Thanks,

Remy