Tokens Disappeared

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cybercycle1
Junior

Tokens Disappeared

This morning I noticed that my tokens disappeared (can't remember how many I had).  My available remaining service plan data increased to nearly 100% of my monthly service plan allocation.  Note, I did NOT initiate "cashing in" my tokens.  I'm not sure what caused this issue.  HughesNet...Please review and reinstate my tokens.  Thanks.

@Remy wrote:

cybercycle,

I've gone ahead and had this escalated to our engineers so they can take a look into the issue. I'll provide you with updates as soon as I get them!

Thanks,

Remy

I just noticed that my usage meter was corrected and my token balance is now accurate.  Looks like your engineers were successful in solving the problem,

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Remy

cybercycle1,

Thank you for reaching out! After taking a look into your account, it appears that you have 42% of your service plan data remaining and 9GB in tokens. Where are you seeing that your tokens disappeared?

Thanks,

Remy

My System Control Center which has always been accurate.  I've attached a snap shot of the meter.Screen Shot 2021-09-23 at 4.19.52 PM.png

Though I have no idea if the cause is related, a similar thing happened to another person a couple of weeks ago...

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/myAccount-and-Billing/Token-Prepaid-5-GB-9-Available-quot/m-p/134...

@GabeU wrote:

Though I have no idea if the cause is related, a similar thing happened to another person a couple of weeks ago...

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/myAccount-and-Billing/Token-Prepaid-5-GB-9-Available-quot/m-p/134...

Thanks for the reference, Gabe.  Hopefully the Moderators will be able to use that information to resolve my issue and to also address what might be a systemic problem with their system.

cybercycle,

I've gone ahead and had this escalated to our engineers so they can take a look into the issue. I'll provide you with updates as soon as I get them!

Thanks,

Remy

@Remy wrote:

cybercycle,

Thanks,

Remy

Thanks, I appreciate it!

@Remy wrote:

cybercycle,

Thanks,

Remy

I just noticed that my usage meter was corrected and my token balance is now accurate.  Looks like your engineers were successful in solving the problem,

cybercycle1,

That's great to hear! Please let us know if this happens again!

Thanks,

Remy