Transmit error code 12.1.9 and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marygi20
New Poster

Transmit error code 12.1.9 and more.

For the last two weeks we have been having random internet dropouts and super slows speeds even with our priority data while the system control system has been sending out error codes 11.2.2 , 11.2.5 , 11.3.1 ,12.1.9 , 12.3.1 , 12.8.2  and 21.1.9. The transmit and receive lights are sometimes completely gone and the gateway connectivity test is sometimes sending back up to 50 percent packet loss. We have had some rain but not any terrible weather recently and our Satellite Receive Signal Strength is mostly always above 100. We have already called about this but the tech support keeps sending us in circles and the listed repair tech will not respond to any communications to schedule an appointment.

3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Best to wait until @Damian or @Remy see your post and get involved. Sounds like it may be a problem with the dish alignment; they may need to schedule a tech visit for you. 

Damian

@marygi20,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to hear you are experiencing this and I would love to help. Please private message me the phone number associated with your account so I can locate you in the system and begin remote troubleshooting. You can do so by clicking this link https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/76644 .

Also, when it comes to technicians and contractor companies, they normally will not respond to you without an official work order being present. You would need to have a tech appointment set up by us and wait to hear from the third party tech to begin corresponding.  -Damian 

I ended up calling the official support line again and we now have a repair tech coming on Tuesday to hopefully fix these issues.