cancel repair service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aria
New Poster

cancel repair service

i tried to cancel repair service and it just changed it from express repair to basic repair and is now charging me for that.

please cancel all repair service as i cannot get that service as I do not have phone service at this time

no cell phone service here

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Since this is more an account related issue, it might be a good idea to repost this in the "myAccount and Billing" section. 

View solution in original post

Remy

aria,

Thanks for reaching out! I was able to take a look into your account, and it seems there is currently no active work orders. There was a $4.64 credit to your account from a previous technician order, and you won't be charged. Please let us know if you have any more questions!

Thanks,

Remy

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Since this is more an account related issue, it might be a good idea to repost this in the "myAccount and Billing" section. 

Remy

aria,

Thanks for reaching out! I was able to take a look into your account, and it seems there is currently no active work orders. There was a $4.64 credit to your account from a previous technician order, and you won't be charged. Please let us know if you have any more questions!

Thanks,

Remy

Hi, 

Would you happen to have the address where equipment is returned? I am having to move out of state in a bit of an unexpected hurry. I tried to get the return equipment box mailed but they state must cancel service first then a 10 busines

thegirlshehack
New Poster

Notably, I am continually cut off even trying to use this board to get an answer!!!