phone

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roanoke52
Sophomore

phone

phone caller id  all calls incoming say anonymous private number also when i try 2 log into voice settings  on line i try 2 answer  2 security questions say wrong answer   i called in no help    . i just checked 2 see what condtion my condtion my condtion was in .  come on  cry me 96 tears. help me .

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Liz

Hi roanoke52,

Oh no, we don't want you in tears! I looked up your account and I see that our phone agent has already helped you log into your HughesNet Voice web portal, and has escalated your concern regarding caller ID. You'll be contacted once we have news for you.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

correct 60,s when musis was the best, it never rains here in southern va but the last week every day , 8 days a week man it pours, want u please help me when i was young i nevere needed any ones help , all the leaves are brown and the sky is gray we all live in a yellow submarine   , and i live in the ghetto good night, have fun

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

I like the way you guys reminisce about the days of old with that old time rock'n'roll, but you're on a highway to the danger zone.  Remember that cause never was the reason for the evening. 

11 REPLIES 11
Liz

Hi roanoke52,

Oh no, we don't want you in tears! I looked up your account and I see that our phone agent has already helped you log into your HughesNet Voice web portal, and has escalated your concern regarding caller ID. You'll be contacted once we have news for you.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

thank u liz

MarkJFine
Professor

Trying to figure out if that was a Kenny Rodgers or a Big Lebowski reference. Lol

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

maratsade

Isn't "96 tears" a reference to the song by ? and the Mysterians?

@MarkJFine wrote:

Trying to figure out if that was a Kenny Rodgers or a Big Lebowski reference. Lol

@maratsade wrote:

Isn't "96 tears" a reference to the song by ? and the Mysterians

That too. But, "Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)" was a song by Kenny Rodgers and the First Edition that was also a very prominent 'tripping' scene in The Big Lebowski.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
GabeU

@maratsade wrote:

Isn't "96 tears" a reference to the song by ? and the Mysterians?

@MarkJFine wrote:

It brought me back to the 60s for a moment, even though I was born in the 70s.  😛  

correct 60,s when musis was the best, it never rains here in southern va but the last week every day , 8 days a week man it pours, want u please help me when i was young i nevere needed any ones help , all the leaves are brown and the sky is gray we all live in a yellow submarine   , and i live in the ghetto good night, have fun

GabeU

I know what you mean.  It stormed so bad here the other day that I turned a whiter shade of pale every time I saw the lightning striking again, and I thought that, perhaps, we were on the eve of destruction.  It was a pretty wild thing.  But, for what it's worth, we needed the rain.  And you've got to respect mother nature.  Eh, God only knows how bad it can get sometimes.  And I heard it through the grapevine that it's going to storm for three days in a row, starting on Monday.  😞  

I guess, for the time being at least, I should enjoy the sound of silence. 

maratsade

I like the way you guys reminisce about the days of old with that old time rock'n'roll, but you're on a highway to the danger zone.  Remember that cause never was the reason for the evening. 

Well this derailed into a fun little convo. I'll close this one up, but feel free to continue your nostalgia trip in the General Discussion board. 🙂