Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkJFine
Professor

Edited FAQ marked as spam

@Amanda
@Liz

I modified one of my FAQ replies to include Win10 instructions and a picture, then edited the picture to make it clearer. Apparently Lithium didn't like that and put the entire reply in Spam. Would really appreciate it if someone could un-Spam it... Smiley Happy

Cheers.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
5 REPLIES 5
Amanda

Hi Mark,

We're not seeing any posts in our spam filter. There is one post from you relating to this for the Usage Meter javascript issue, is that what you are referring to?

Amanda

@Amanda
That could be what went into moderation. What disappeared was a two part FAQ response. The bottom half was instructions on how to correct the JavaScript error, but it was preceded by another FAQ on top which eludes me at the moment.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

Never mind... Found a version on @C0RR0SIVE's site and added it back in.

Good thing he had that for when I screw up.

Great! Liz and I l scoured our filters and found no trace of yours... I suspect it's lost in space.

~Amanda

Likely. Thanks anyway.