Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion

Highlighted
Adjunct Instructor

Re: Suggestion

Firefox 56.0.1.

Just checked and one the cookies have a strange expiry date: _gat, but that might be the "timer start" cookie.

Whee, we've been escalated to tier 2 support. LOL I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Better news, an update to remedy this is on the way, should be implemented during tomorrow night's maintenance window. Let's see on Friday if it works!

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Adjunct Instructor

Escalation is good. Smiley Happy

Liz wrote:

Whee, we've been escalated to tier 2 support. LOL I'll keep you posted.

Adjunct Instructor

Woot!

Liz wrote:

Better news, an update to remedy this is on the way, should be implemented during tomorrow night's maintenance window. Let's see on Friday if it works!

Assistant Professor

Liz wrote:

That'll be great!  Smiley Happy

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Adjunct Instructor

Good news on the login-before-replying check.

Wonder if it's my imagination or they'd already increased the timeout window as well.

I don't think it's timed out on me once today.

Adjunct Instructor

I just tried it and it didn't work.... Smiley Sad

Liz wrote:

Hmmm, thanks for letting me know. I'm thinking it hasn't actually been implemented yet. I was supposed to be contacted to confirm the rollout, and I have yet to be, so... I'll ask what happened.

Thanks,
Liz

Adjunct Instructor

"I'm thinking it hasn't actually been implemented yet."

Explains why it wasn't working.... Smiley Very Happy