TERRIBLE

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimhubersr
New Poster

TERRIBLE

I could only recommend HughesNet to my worst enemy. It’s a joke plus I was under impression they’d waive termination fee because all the calls, issues and complaints from us. They soaked us $326 to terminate contract. I’ll gladly explain before you sign up!!

5 REPLIES 5
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Not smart putting your phone number and email address on a public site for anyone to see.

@BirdDog wrote:

Not smart putting your phone number and email address on a public site for anyone to see.

I was waiting to see if he was going to add his birthdate, social security, and credit card number.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@MarkJFine wrote:

@BirdDog wrote:

I was waiting to see if he was going to add his birthdate, social security, and credit card number.

I'm sure it wouldn't have taken long to start getting plastered with spam emails and robocalls.  

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@jimhubersr wrote:

I could only recommend HughesNet to my worst enemy. It’s a joke plus I was under impression they’d waive termination fee because all the calls, issues and complaints from us. They soaked us $326 to terminate contract. I’ll gladly explain before you sign up!!

What were the issues?  

Hardy

Hello Jim,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. I apologize for your frustration with the early termination fee. Please see your private messages for further assistance. 

Thanks,

Felicia