Where to discuss misrepresentation of service

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mcmodelaman
Freshman

Where to discuss misrepresentation of service

If I cannot ask members how to get out of my contract then where should I post my complaint and get someone at Corporate to talk with me about Lies by sales department regarding what I should expect from hughnet? I hate this overpriced service that was totally misrepresented to me by hughnet salespeople! There has to be an answer, but where do I present my case?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
9 REPLIES 9
ChrisVZ
Sophomore

Could always file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.  B B B .org <using 3 B's in a row is blocked (suspicious much?) so eliminate the spaces>

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

Plus, doing so will only delay what could have been done here, and more than likely have the same outcome.  

Ehr meh gawd, no!  Not teh ban!  Seriously, why would they block using 3 b's in a row? I'm not aware of any nefarious purpose that it could be used for other than filling a screen with spam, which I was obviously not doing.  I was giving an honest answer to a question.  If doing so is a bannable offense, feel free to do it, or report it. 

maratsade

That's a slow option.  The agency contacts Hughesnet, and they have 30 days to respond.  They will then contact the customer and begin a troubleshooting protocol to try to solve issues.  (Also, the agency you mention gives Hughesnet an A+ rating -- which means they think the company does a very good job).

Save 30 days by posting to this community -- there are Hughesnet employees here that can help the customer directly.

@ChrisVZ wrote:

Could always file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. 

tm125
Freshman

Most of the problem is people just want to stream , Back in the day just surfing would cut it, not no more if your not watching some video, life is just boring , so get a life most of you are just bums that sit all day getting drunk ,  If you  were really doing something important , with this ISP you would not really have that many problems , right now my speed is .20 kps , oil drains faster than that . If you had to pay hundreds of millions to launch a rocket , you to would be doing all you could to pay for it. So get off netflix so I can.

GabeU

tm125,

I highly recommend that you read through the Community Guidelines.

maratsade

Redacted by user.