Hughesnet Community

5X I have called in a 24hr period and problem still not fixed! first 4 they say give it 1 hour last phone call guy says "1-24hrs" wait what?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erica_little201

5X I have called in a 24hr period and problem still not fixed! first 4 they say give it 1 hour last phone call guy says "1-24hrs" wait what?

5X I have called in a 24hr period and problem still not fixed! Got a duedate extention on the 12th go on vacation until the 16th, when I come home my internet is blocked. all i see is the hughes net payment pop up....smh it is always something with you guys. I cant wait until my contract is up!
2 REPLIES 2
C0RR0SIVE
Associate Professor

Have you made the payment for your service?  If so, give it ~24 BUSINESS HOURS (Not weekends) to process.  After that, if your still seeing the Hughesnet Payment pop-ups, reboot your modem, router, and PC.
Miles2

Hello erica_little2014:

We were able to locate your account and we apologize that you had to wait to speak with an agent. I can see where your due date was moved to July 20th when you called on July 12th. We found that what was applied to your account was a new monthly bill due date change and not an extension for payment received. If you need an extension in the future please be sure to request a bill date extension and not a different billing date.

Again please accept our apologies for this mix up.

Miles