63 MG tokens missing 12/01/22

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mkuehner
Freshman

63 MG tokens missing 12/01/22

On 12/05/22 I noticed my tokens were 2 MG not 63 MG.  I called tech support and was told that she couldn't see where I had 63MG of tokens.  After going back and forth for awhile she finally gave me $60.00 off my bill in $20.00 monthly for 3 months.  I was told she couldn't give me more than that, I could call back in 3 months to try to get more.  I spent more than the $60.00 she credited me.     I changed plans on 03/22/22 to 75MG of Anytime data and still had the 63MG tokens.  Since the change I have not had to use any tokens.  On 01/14/23 I purchased 10 GB which brings me up to 12GB since I was starting run low on anytime data.   Below is a screen shot of the 63GB from November 30.  Is it possible to get back some of tokens I lost? 

mkuehner_0-1673888043838.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Remy

mkuehner,

Thank you for reaching out! We appreciate your patience! We had this case escalated, and your tokens should be restored at this time! Please let us know if you have any additional questions, or need assistance in the future!

Thanks,

Remy

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Remy

mkuehner,

Thank you for reaching out! We appreciate your patience! We had this case escalated, and your tokens should be restored at this time! Please let us know if you have any additional questions, or need assistance in the future!

Thanks,

Remy