Big mistake

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Turkeylady3
New Poster

Big mistake

I switched from att inverse because I only had speed of 3   And Hughes has 25. Hughes is many times slower connecting downloading buffers all the time. As far as usuage . I rarely went over 20 with att for years and years have not changed my usuage times now I'm over 20 way before end of cycle.  I'd rather have my 3 than the aggravation I have now   BIG MISTAKE   Anyone else agree

2 REPLIES 2
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Turkeylady3 

If you're looking for help with a speed issue, please first read these instructions for speed testing, then run a few tests, then start a new topic in Tech Support, which you can do here, and post your testmy.net "My Results" page URL so that the test results can be viewed.  

With this said, streaming right now can be problematic due to a combination of the high latency inherent to geostationary satellite internet and system congestion, which is being caused by much higher than normal system load as a result of the pandemic.  Still, a couple of things you can try are reducing the resolution of the stream, whether locally, using the app or program, or at the website of the service, and turning off, or snoozing, the Video Data Saver.

Liz

Good morning Turkeylady3, 

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!