cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill is more than what the representative offered

Sophomore

Re: Bill is more than what the representative offered

What the HughesNet try to hide? THEY CAN REVIEW MY CALLS BUT NOT THE SALES REPRESENTATIVE? SO IS IT THE COMPANY TRY TO HIDE HIS FAKE OFFERING OR WHAT? OR THE RULE OF THE COMPANY IS SALES REPRESENTATIVE CAN OFFERED WHATEVER THEY WANT TO TRICK CUSTOMERS TO SIGN CONTACTS! AND THEN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE GOING TO DENIED EVERYTHING WHEN CUSTOMERS CALL TO COMPLAIN! AND THIS COMMUNITY WEBSITE JUST KEEP FOOLING CUSTOMERS WITHOUT SOLUTIONS!!!
Sophomore

What the HughesNet try to hide? THEY CAN REVIEW MY CALLS BUT NOT THE SALES REPRESENTATIVE? SO IS IT THE COMPANY TRY TO HIDE HIS FAKE OFFERING OR WHAT? OR THE RULE OF THE COMPANY IS SALES REPRESENTATIVE CAN OFFERED WHATEVER THEY WANT TO TRICK CUSTOMERS TO SIGN CONTACTS! AND THEN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE GOING TO DENIED EVERYTHING WHEN CUSTOMERS CALL TO COMPLAIN! AND THIS COMMUNITY WEBSITE JUST KEEP FOOLING CUSTOMERS WITHOUT SOLUTIONS!!!
Distinguished Professor IV

@xiaojinjiang520 

First, if your sales call is available they will review it to see what was said, just as Liz, a HughesNet representative, has told you in her reply.  Also, as she has clearly stated,"I'll post back once I get the results."

Secondly, please STOP spamming your rants in multiple topics.  Continuing to do so will succeed in nothing more than those rants being deleted and you getting yourself removed and banned from this community.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Distinguished Professor III

• They're not hiding anything.
  • They can review the original sales call between you and the sales representative, and that's what they're working on right now.
  • They're not going to tell you who the sales rep is. If they need to discipline a sales rep, they will, but you will not be told about it, as it would be an internal matter and  none of your business. 
  • Calm down and wait until you hear from @Liz . Having a big unhinghed tantrum all over the site will not benefit you nor expedite matters. 
  • Using all caps makes you look deranged. 

xiaojinjiang520 wrote:

Sophomore

Wow,someone trick me and took extra money from my account is not my business!!! HOW MEAN YOU ARE?!
Tags (1)
Distinguished Professor III

You continue to misunderstand.  Best of luck to you.

xiaojinjiang520 wrote:
Wow,someone trick me and took extra money from my account is not my business!!! HOW MEAN YOU ARE?!

Hi xiaojinjiang520, 

Thank you for waiting, your sales call review has completed. Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to go over the details.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.